What to Expect in 20 Weeks at Resilient Coders
Students also work on the skills that make the "whole engineer" during bootcamp. Our staff helps them build on their essential communication techniques, public speaking strategies, best time management practices, professional portfolios, and interviewing skills.
It’s rare that students will land in a role using the exact tech-stack we teach, however, they will strengthen their abilities to learn languages quickly and efficiently, read through documentation, and the necessary skills to solve problems on an engineering team.
Learn more about our inspiring alumni and their journey with Resilient Coders and beyond
As a non-profit organization that provides free training with
a learning stipend, we have a mandate to work alongside:
◦ Black, Indigenous, and People of Color
◦ From low-income backgrounds
◦ Between 18 and 30 years old
◦ Residents in the Greater Boston and Greater Philadelphia areas
◦ Individuals who had limited access to traditional educational pathways. While we do admit people with college degrees, we try to keep those to a small percentage per cohort
We never base our decisions on aptitude or prior coding experience. Please review eligibility before applying or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
More information to help you decide if now is the right time for you to apply for the program.